BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers in Lighthouse Point, FL
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What are BOTOX and Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers, such as JUVÉDERM®, are aesthetic gel-based injectables that are specifically designed to reduce the appearance of static wrinkles by temporarily restoring lost volume in the skin and face.
BOTOX is an injectable derived from a clean type A strain of botulinum toxin that is used to relax the muscles that cause dynamic lines to appear and remain on the face.
At Bright Young Smiles, we believe that a beautiful smile and attractive skin complement each other. At our Lighthouse Point, FL office, we offer BOTOX and dermal fillers, two of the most popular and effective FDA-approved noninvasive treatments to fight the signs of aging and achieve a more youthful appearance.
What are the Benefits of BOTOX and Dermal Fillers?
BOTOX and dermal fillers are popular cosmetic treatments used to enhance and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. Here are some of the benefits of each:
- Long-lasting effects: Depending on the type of treatment, the effects of BOTOX and dermal fillers can last from several months to over a year. Some fillers also stimulate collagen production, leading to prolonged benefits even after the filler itself has been naturally absorbed by the body.
- Non-surgical option: Botox and dermal fillers offer a non-surgical alternative to procedures such as facelifts. The injections are typically performed in an office setting, and most patients can resume their daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Customizable treatments: Dermal fillers and BOTOX allow for tailored treatments to address specific concerns. They can be used to add volume, smooth out wrinkles, enhance facial features, or achieve other desired outcomes, providing a versatile solution for individual aesthetic goals.
How Does BOTOX Work?
As you get older, the collagen and elastin fibers in your skin breakdown, causing wrinkles and facial lines to develop. These lines are created by repetitive facial movements, such as smiling or frowning. BOTOX works by addressing their source and temporarily relaxes targeted facial muscles to smooth existing lines, as well as prevent new lines from forming. With more than 50 years of medical use, BOTOX has become the preferred treatment for reducing these signs of aging in individuals.
The most common treatment areas are:
- Forehead creases, or frown lines (lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet (lines around the eyes)
- Bunny lines (lines on either side of the nose)
- Peri-oral lines (lines around the mouth)
With her advanced training Dr. Catherine Young can also treat and improve:
- Gummy smiles
- Droopy nasal tip
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain caused by clenching and grinding
- Headaches and migraines
What to Expect from BOTOX and Dermal Fillers
We will look at the quantity, depth, and location of your wrinkles and create a plan based on your concerns to help you achieve your cosmetic treatment goals. Our dentists skillfully and artfully determine each patient’s unique dosage requirements to ensure natural-looking outcomes while also allowing full facial expressions.
You will start to see a smoother appearance overall to your skin within days following the dermal filler injections, and the results will last for about 3 – 4 months. BOTOX and dermal fillers typically take less than 20 minutes to complete and have virtually no downtime.
Due to high levels of satisfaction, our patients usually schedule routine treatments every four months to maintain their beautiful results.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body that aids in the production of collagen and elastin. These proteins allow the skin to stay firm and youthful over time. When carefully injected into the skin, dermal fillers add volume and contour the area, lifting wrinkles and creases while adding firmness and elasticity to the skin. Depending on the type of filler used, results can last anywhere from 6 – 18 months and may be used in combination with other treatments like BOTOX to achieve the desired results.
Dermal fillers are commonly used in the mid-face and cheeks but can also be used to plump lips and contour the chin, jawline, nose, and forehead. Our patients report results that look natural and feel soft to the touch!
The Dental Advantage
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral areas and facial muscle expression dynamics
- Highly experienced with injections and anesthetic options for comfortable treatments
- Considerate of dental and facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results
- Can offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
The variety of injectable treatments performed at Bright Young Smiles can help eliminate wrinkles and rejuvenate your look. Each type of injectable provides a unique set of benefits to you and Dr. Catherine Young will be happy to walk you through the step-by-step process and help you choose the treatment that best fits your needs.
Schedule your consultation today to learn more.
Bright Young Smiles Reviews
My kids have been going to Bright Young Smiles since they opened. They've never been afraid to go to the dentist. Everyone in the office is so nice and efficient.
Always leaving with a bright 🌞😎 smile I love this dentist family business
The best dental office I have been to. Front desk is fabulous, Jami, the hygienist is a true gem who convinced me through her explanation to get a deep cleaning, and the dentists are fabulous.
Was here on vacation and they got me in right away. Very friendly and polite. Awesome experience. Can't thank them enough.
My kids love coming here! The staff and the dentist are so welcoming and professional, we never leave unsatisfied!